From: Accessibuilt list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Elaine
Sent: 07 October 2005 16:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ACCESSIBUILT] Excursions by Scooter

Scooters are not usually accessible to visually impaired people (I say
usually with emphasis as I know of a few visually impaired people that do
ride scooters but that's a different issue).You may be able to include
visually impaired people on your outings by providing/hiring tandems for the
carer and the visually impaired person to ride together?

Elaine Pinkney
  _____