PRODIGY publicity information

Good Morning Everyone,

Has anyone got any publicity material for advertising PRODIGY. especially the Patient Information part, they would be willing to share or could point me in the right direction please?

We are participating in a Health Fair event this Friday (sorry this is short notice) and would like to promote this.

Many thanks

Colin

Colin Brodie

Library Services Manager

Manchester NHS Informatics

Library, 5th Floor

Mauldeth House

Mauldeth Road West

Chorlton

Manchester

M21 7RL

Tel: 0161 958 3985

Fax: 0161 958 4054

Email: [log in to unmask]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender.