The Health Studies Division in the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences at

De Montfort University provides academically stimulating and vocationally relevant programmes which provide an understanding and analysis of health, healthcare and public health through a range of different approaches.

We require an external examiner for our BA Health studies and  BSc in Public and Community health programmes.  The role would be for four years and the person appointed would be responsible for moderating about 6 modules which can be selected from the following topic areas:

research in health, healthcare and public health

biology, counselling, sociology, psychology and social policy in relation to health, healthcare and public health

The Faculty of Health and Life Sciences is situated close to the centre of Leicester and has excellent road and public transport links.

Further information can be obtained from:

Laura Williams

Faculty of Health and Life Sciences

De Montfort University

Hawthorn Building