At De Montfort University, Leicester, I have a vacancy for a sessional part-time learning support tutor. The role is to offer two afternoons per week of half-hour drop-in sessions between 2 and 5 pm. Facilitation of a weekly group session from 12:30 to 2:00 is a possible additional part of the post. Demand for these sessions is mainly during teaching weeks, of which we have 24 per academic year, but there is also a need during 6 further weeks of exam preparation. Please pass this message on to any colleagues who might be interested. They are welcome to contact me to discuss the details. Thanks David Dr David Pollak Principal Lecturer in Learning Support and Dyslexia Studies; National Teaching Fellow De Montfort University Student Services: Student Learning Advisory Service Gateway House The Gateway Leicester LE1 9BH UK +44 116 257 7831