Tom the suggested change works as predicted, by additionally commenting out
lines 563 and 565 related to the "if" loop.

However, if no voxels survive thresholding there's a rather spectacular core
dump relating to passing a 0-voxel k value via line 534 to spm_results at
line 260. I can live with this in the meantime until I have a look at that.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards - Mile