Tom and/or Karl

I have installed these modifications and they now work very well.
It seems that it's possible to exert complete control of the conjunction via
the three options. However, why is it not possible to specify the spatial
extent? I accept that in terms of conjunction analysis that might violate
some primary rule but an explanation would be welcome - I'd like to tidy up
some of the results by excluding single voxels/small clusters. Also, is
there a preprint of the manuscript explaining the intermediate stage,
alluded to below?

Regards - MFG