Dear Jiansong,

I am not sure if your referring to the spm2 batch engine
(http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/ext/#spm2-batch) we wrote in our
institute? When that is the case, you would simply set the field
'regressors_nb' of the 'model' to 0, and make sure the 'regressors'
fiels = []. In other words, when your batch tree structure is names
SPMBATCH, it would look like:

SPMBATCH.model.regressors_nb=0;
SPMBATCH.model.regressors=[];

Hope this helps.

Please note that this extension is not part of the official spm2
release. We use and maintain it in our department, and upon request made
it available to the broader imaging community.

Bas