Hi Marko,

If you mean the Matlab command line: that should not be too difficult.

Something like

f=spm_get;
V=spm_vol(files);
v=spm_vol(V(1));
desiredMean=mean(v(:));

for f=2:length(V)
  v=spm_read_vols(V(f));
  v=v*desiredMean/mean(v(:));
  spm_write_vol(V(f),v);
end

should do the trick.

I don't know if the grand mean scaling routine does any other advanced
preparation steps, but this is grand mean scaling in its barest form.

regards
Alle Meije