Adrian Bowyer has kindly offered to host a document on the work. I have
given him some data and preliminary images, and am doing a formal
write-up. I  hope to have first draft available by the weekend.

Recent fabrications include a 18mm high 19mm diameter cylinder with
0.85mm walls, and a 13mm high 43mm diameter cylinder with 1.75mm walls.
Each layer is 0.25mm thick. It's fascinating to watch in the same way as
a potter is, at work on their wheel.

Among other things I have established enough data to calculate a rough
real-world maximum working rate for the nozzle, which will give us a
clue as to how fast or slow these things might be in the real world.

Vik :v)

--
Vik Olliver <[log in to unmask]>
Diamond Age Solutions Ltd.