I am running a single regression analysis in SPM2.  After running the
correlation analyses I use the VOI function to extract 1st eigenvariates
from a particular cluster for each subject in the analysis.  For single
voxel activity for each subject I have been using Plot -> Fitted Responses
-> "Which contrast?" - I have noticed it doesn't make a difference which one
I select -> Adjusted -> Scan or Time.  The x-axis of the graphs produced
from these seem to correspond to an average value for each individual
subject.  What exactly the values in the y-axis represent is a mystery to
me.  I was hoping someone could explain this to me.  This question seems to
have been posted previously with respect to the y-axis of "Fitted Responses"
but I could not find a response I totally understood.  Thanks in advance.

Patrick
U. Pittsburgh