Hi there,
I'm new to SPM and have started using SPM2. I'm having problem when I do
the following:
1. Normalize T1,T2,PD images to the templates given in SPM
2. This will result in the image having max value of 32767 and min value -
32768.
3. So I calculated the actual maximum and minimum value of the normalized
images(using Analyze) and changed it in the header and then did the
segmentation using T1,T2 and PD
4. It gave me awful results but at the same time if I skip changing the
maximum and minimum value the segmentation works fine.

Can someone tell me what's going on here!

Thanks,
Hima