Dear SPMers:

I created a design matrix for one subject (and SPM created a SPM.mat file).
My design is exactly the same for the others subjects in my study.

I copied and pasted this SPM.mat file into the corresponding directory for
another subject, thinking that the design being the same this piece of
information could be reused, but when preparing the data ("Model
specification & parameter estimation")SPM did not bring me to the next
step, i.e. ask me to select the scans for this subject.

Does that mean that SPM.mat (which does not contain any subject-specific
info, provided design is the same) is not reusable (in that manner) ?

If it is reusable, how should I proceed?

Thanks
Yves Roy