Dear Ms. Jan Cornfoot,
Thank you for your message but first I would like to introduce myself to
you, I am CM, MPH and I am now working for UNFPA Liberia as UNVolunteer,
RH/HIV/Focal person/Emergency Co-ordinator in Monrovia, I need further
information on the pre ICM conference and how to be registered because I was
always motivated to attend ICM conferences and to work with my colleagues
midwives around the world every time when it is possible. Please let me know
also about the international Congress of ICM for this year. Thanks a lot
I look forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Fatiha KHLIFI
UNFPA/LIBERIA