The new on-call system of payment is a little difficult to understand at first. The week is in fact divided into 9 not 7 on-call periods: Mon - Fri as 1 each and  Sat & Sun as 2 each.

If you then go to the dh website table 3 under 2.21 in the Final Agreement is quite clear  but is as below

1 in 3 or more frequent        9.5%

1 in but less than 1 in 3        4.5%

1 in 9 but less tha 1 in 6        3%

1 in 12 but less that 1 in 9     2%

Less than 1 in 12                  by local agreement   (at UHL 1.5%)

Hope this is clearer for you

best wishes to all

Frankie T

(KSF Staff lead and Chair of AfC Executive at UHLewisham)