Dear Colleagues

Could you please bring the following notice to the attention of those who
may be interested in applying for this part-time position.

Canterbury Christ Church University College has a vacancy for a
suitably qualified part-time member of staff to deliver modules on our
Media and Cultural Studies programme. In particular, we are looking for
someone who can teach on courses "Introduction to Media
Studies" and "Reading, Meaning and Text". There may be other teaching
work depending on experience (especially in areas of war and the
media/politics and the media).

Teaching would start the week beginning Monday 26 September 2005. If
you are interested in this vacancy, please contact me by
email - [log in to unmask]

Dr Agnes Gulyas
Department of Media
Canterbury Christ Church University College
Canterbury
Kent CT1 1QU
Tel: 01227-782907
email: [log in to unmask]