Aslib has a packed autumn programme, including some new events: a half-day
workshop on FoI; a half day workshop on Creative Commons Licences and
others.  Please visit the Aslib web site for more information:
www.aslib.com/training.

Courses taking place at Aslib in the next couple of months are:
SEPTEMBER

14th - Knowledge Management (www.aslib.com/training/3/01.html)FULLY BOOKED

15th - Knowledge Mapping ?the Next Step (www.aslib.com/training/3/02.html)

19th - Negotiating Online Subscriptions (afternoon workshop full, morning
workshop now available) (www.aslib.com/training/2/08.html)

21st - Evaluating Digital Information (www.aslib.com/training/4/13.html)

22nd - Freedom of Information (an afternoon workshop)
(www.aslib.com/training/4/14.html) NEW

23rd - A Strategic Approach to Internet Research
(www.aslib.com/training/6/01.html)

26th - British Company Law (www.aslib.com/training/1/01.html)

28th - Knowledge Management (www.aslib.com/training/3/01.html)  EXTRA DATE

29th - Is it Legal?  (www.aslib.com/training/4/20.html)

30th - Enquiry Handling (www.aslib.com/training/4/11.html)

OCTOBER

3rd - Coaching Skills (www.aslib.com/training/2/15.html)

4th - Metadata: Principles and Practice (www.aslib.com/training/4/21.html)

5th - 6th - Essential Skills for Library and Information Work
(www.aslib.com/training/4/12.html)

7th - Developing an Effective Team (www.aslib.com/training/2/03.html)

11th - Building and Deploying a Corporate Taxonomy
(www.aslib.com/training/4/06.html)

12th - Abstracting and Summarising Quickly and Accurately
(www.aslib.com/training/4/01.html)

13th - An Introduction to Information Architecture (a morning workshop)
(www.aslib.com/training/3/04.html)
14th - Intricacies of Internet Search Tools
(www.aslib.com/training/6/03.html)

18th - Business Information (www.aslib.com/training/1/03.html)

19th - Indexing: Principles and Practice (www.aslib.com/training/4/16.html)

20th - Designing Training and Coaching Sessions
(www.aslib.com/training/2/02.html)

21st - Running Training and Coaching Sessions
(www.aslib.com/training/11.html)

24th - Economics for the Real World: Understanding Economic Data
(www.aslib.com/training/1/05.html)

25th - Electronic Serials Management (www.aslib.com/training/4/10.html)

26th - Copyright for the Information Providers: An Introduction
(www.aslib.com/training/4/07.html)

27th - Copyright for the Information Providers: Advanced
(www.aslib.com/training/4/26.html)

28th - Cataloguing Practice (www.aslib.com/training/4/03.html)

Please follow the links for more information on each course.

Aslib's 2006 Courses brochure is currently at the printers and will be sent
out by mid-September.  Look out for your copy.

All our courses are available as onsite events - please email me for a
quote.

If you have any enquiries about these or future events, please email me at
Kind regards,
Nicole Adamides
Aslib Training, The Holywell Centre, 1 Phipp Street, London, EC2A 4PS
Tel: 020 7613 3031              Fax: 020 7613 5080

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters