Dear Colleague

Aslib has now moved office and our Training Centre is almost ready.  Our
office is a short walk away from Liverpool Street, Moorgate and Old Street
Stations.

A new Training Courses brochure is being printed and copies will be sent out
at the end of next week.  If you have already attended a course with us, you
will receive a copy.  If you have not, then you can download the pdf version
from our web site at www.aslib.com/training or do contact me and I can send
you a paper copy.

Our public courses are available as onsite events.  The following courses
are taking place at Aslib in February and March:

FEBRUARY

23rd - Basic Cataloguing and Indexing (www.aslib.com/training/4/02.html)

24th - Intricacies of Using Internet Search Tools
(www.aslib.com/training/6/03.html)

25th - Is it Legal? (www.aslib.com/training/4/20.html)

28th - The Ten Step Marketing Toolkit (NEW COURSE)
(www.aslib.com/training/2/07.html)

MARCH

1st - Organising Digital Information and Knowledge
(www.aslib.com/training/4/22.html)

2nd-3rd - Essential Skills for Information and Library Work
(www.aslib.com/training/2/12.html)

4th - Statistics for Business (www.aslib.com/training/1/11.html)

7th - Coaching Skills (NEW COURSE) (www.aslib.com/training/2/15.html)

8th - Knowledge Management (www.aslib.com/training/3/01.html)

9th - Knowledge Mapping ..The Next Step (www.aslib.com/training/3/02.html)

10th - Abstracting and Summarising Quickly and Accurately
(www.aslib.com/training/4/01.html)

11th - Presentation Skills (www.aslib.com/training/2/09.html)

14th - Developing an Information Strategy (www.aslib.com/training/4/09.html)

15th - Introduction to Records Management (www.aslib.com/training/4/19.html)

16th - Appraisal Skills (afternoon workshop)
(www.aslib.com/training/2/14.html)

17th - Economics for the Real World: Understanding Economic Data
(www.aslib.com/training/1/05.html)

18th - Freedom of Information (www.aslib.com/training/4/14.html)

30th - Producing Your Own Web Pages - an introduction
(www.aslib.com/training/5/01.html)

31st - Producing Your Own Web Pages - advanced
(www.aslib.com/training/5/02.html)

If you have any enquiries about these or future events please email me at

I hope to see you at our new Training Centre soon!

Kind regards
Nicole Adamides
Aslib Training
020 7613 3031