Colleagues

We are looking at how we support our students who attend University courses
delivered at non university or college accommodation such as community
centres.

We already have an offsite service for postal loans, etc, but are looking
at how we might make print resources directly available through, for
example, book boxes or arrangements with other local libraries. Does anyone
have experience of this type of provision that they could share with us?

Please reply to me personally and I will summarise for the list.

Lindsay Joyce
Learning Adviser
Yorkshire First Foundation
Leeds Metropolitan University.