I'd just like to say I agree with every word of Liz's eloquent arguments for
continuing to share ideas and issues with the whole LDHEN community. Please
hit Reply All unless you really want to keep it private!

-----Original Message-----
From: learning development in higher education network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Liz Dunne Sent: 15 March 2005
21:47
To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: bunging up etc - new reply default!

...I would like to make a plea to list members to continue to think
carefully about who might like to receive messages. One of the joys of this
site is the open sharing of ideas, information and activities.... the
questions and discusssions have often made me enthusiastic about things that
I might never have considered of importance, they often provide discussion
points for Sarah and myself, and I have filed away information on resources
and so on for when I have a spare moment to peruse them. None of this have I
asked for specifically, but it all enriches my professional life.... I hope
that list members will choose to select the 'reply all' option, with care
and attention, and as appropriately as possible, so as to maintain the
impact of this important resource.