Thanks peeps.

The ieview extension is great - I can now use the site (my electronic
medical record) in Firefox and just use the 'open in IE' function to
open the pages that are a little quirky in Firefox.

I now recall how to do the shortcut thing - thanks for the reminder :)

You guys are awesome (as they say over here :)

Cheers
--
Jelly Bean

The Wilderness Emerg Medical Tech course and Command Physician site has been
updated - take a look for course dates in 2004!!

http://www.wildmedic.org

                        'When you get fed up surfing....
                                        .....go find some waves'