At: The Museums Association Conference, London

Monday October 24 from 1.30p.m. to 2.15p.m.

All conference delegates are invited to attend a preview session introducing
the Icons - A Portrait of England project in the Exhibition Hall, Whittle
Room, QE2 centre.

Meet the team from Icons Online and Cognitive Applications, who have been
commissioned by Culture Online to build a unique online collection of all
the things that make England what it is in the 21st century. Our aim is to
encourage awareness of our cultural heritage and help attract bigger
audiences into regional and national museums.

Come and nominate your favourite icon of England!

Find out how museums in England can benefit from being  involved in the
Icons project in 2006 and beyond. Contact us if you would like to know more.

Join in, check out the preview site www.icons.org.uk...Anyone can nominate
and vote for icons on this preview site. The project is expected to fully
launch in December 2005.

Jerry Doyle - Managing Director - 01273 821276 or mobile 07766757948