Does anyone have experience of providing gallery information to visitors
in different languages? This might be information about a building itself
and/or the exhibitions within.  What format did you use and did you do any
evaluation of how successful it was? I know that audio tours can serve
this need very well, but the costs involved in that would be prohibitive
for our project and we are looking for alternative methods such as printed
leaflets for each language that highlight the key elements of each gallery.

Thanks,

Jo Kemp
Learning & Access Manager
Nottingham City Museums & Galleries