I am PhD student and working on repeatability of dynamic penetration
testing.
When a test is performed in a number of times. It is required to determined
whether one value in a set of determinations is an outlier, which can be
excluded from the set and to be disregarded in the analysis.
Contaminated data could be distinguished by engineering judgment or
suggested statistical tests. It is difficult for me to choose a proper
statistical test to exclude contaminated data because of large number of
suggested method.
What statistical test may suggest to be popular in geotechnical engineering?

Best regards
Mahdi Khodaparast
PhD Student,
Geotechnical Group, Civil Engineering Department,
University of Tehran.