Ana Leonor
Dear Xavier,
My thesis was about architectural drawing, I though it is an ideal case
study, as the communicative intention of an architectural idea is prior to
everything else. It is called, translated as well as I can, "Drawing, the
order that structures and universalizes architectural thought". It was
published in 2000, ed. Estampa, but in Portuguese.

Yours

Ana Leonor