For the last 2 years we at The Royal National College for the Blind, in
association with APU and Touch Graphics of New York, have been developing
a ground breaking audio/haptic teaching programme.

Whilst conceived for VI users, on going research is proving the benefits
of the process in other learning groups of varying disabilities. We
believe it will offer considerable benefits to FE & HE students in a
number of subject areas.

The hardware and software is being demonstated at an Open Day in London on
March 3rd commencing 11am.

Venue: Ramada Plaza Hotel, Lodge Rd, St Johns' Wood, NW8 7JT.

We welcome all interested parties to attend and try out the process, try
it, feel it, hear it and let us have your input on applications and future
development ideas.

T3 Talking Tactile Technologies will open up accessibilty to learning to
new levels.

More information on www.talktab.org if you would like to come along please
email Elaine [log in to unmask] so we can fix the numbers for a buffet lunch.