I am currently working with some archives in India.  There are some signs
of insect infestation in the some of the documents and I am planning to
decontaminate them before moving them to their new home.  Would anyone have
any advice on a good way to do this?  I have read somewhere about thymol
crystals but I also read that there are health and safety considerations.
I would also be interested in hearing about methods to prevent infestation
(apart from having a clean and sound store room and good metal cupboards)

Thanks for your help.

Clara Anderson

Gujarat Church History Archives Project)