Tim and Al (and others, indirectly),

On 2004 Dec 6 , at 13.22, Alasdair Allan wrote:

> DATACUBE should build okay, it just doesn't currently have any
> documentation targets. the documentation is in CVS but isn't built
> since there isn't (currently) any way to contort the macros to build
> it.

Fixed.  I've modified the STAR_LATEX_DOCUMENTATION macro so that if you
append a / to a documentcode in its argument, it doesn't expect the
source file to be in the component directory, and it defines a
different substitution variable.  I've updated datacube's component.ac
with

STAR_LATEX_DOCUMENTATION([sun237/ sc16/])

and added

     stardocs_DATA = @STAR_LATEX_DOCUMENTATION_SUN237@

to sun237/Makefile.am (and similarly for sc16/).  Tim suggested
something very like this a while ago; I think it's the best solution.
I've consequently added these two directories to configure.ac and
Makefile.am -- see the datacube diffs for details:
<http://cvsweb.starlink.ac.uk/cvsweb.cgi/applications/datacube/>.

There are similar changes to STAR_XML_DOCUMENTATION.

I've updated SSN/78:
<http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/norman/star/ssn78/>

See you,

Norman

Norman Gray  :  Physics & Astronomy, Glasgow University, UK
http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/norman/  :  www.starlink.ac.uk