From: Sharp, Deirdre [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 01 December 2004 14:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Free FOI request monitoring database

Adam

Yes please.

Deirdre Sharp
Norfolk County Council

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Adam Pope
Sent: 30 November 2004 16:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Free FOI request monitoring database

Hi Record Managers!

With the help of some other government body colleagues we've developed
an Access database to enter FOI requests into to assist in monitoring
their progress through your organisation and providing Information
Commission statistics should they require them.

It's pretty functional, and as generic as possible without having
millions of fields to fill out.  Though all the data required will be
captured there's still some work to do on automating reports, I'd be
happy if anyone wants to provide assistance in this area.

I'll post it out as a zipped Access97 file next Monday to all responders
to this email.

All the best

Adam Pope
Information Manager
020 7211 2705
Mobile 07748576211
GAD Confidentiality Disclaimer
We apologise if you have received this Email in error. Please advise us immediately
if this is the case and delete the Email from your inbox. This Email and the information
it contains may be privileged and/or confidential.  It is for the intended addressee(s)
only.  The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this Email, or any information it
contains, is prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal offence.
Thank you.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **

The information contained in this email is intended only for the person or organization to which it is addressed.  If you have received it by mistake, please disregard and notify the sender immediately.  Unauthorized disclosure or use of such information may be a breach of legislation or confidentiality and may be legally privileged.

Emails sent from and received by Members and employees of Norfolk County Council may be monitored.

Unless this email relates to Norfolk County Council business it will be regarded by the Council as personal and will not be authorized by or sent on behalf of the Council.  The sender will have sole responsibility for any legal actions or disputes that may arise.