********apologies for cross-posting*******

TFPL's 2005 TFPL training brochure was launched at the recent Online
exhibition at Olympia. If you weren't able to get there or didn't pick up
our brochure the 2005 training brochure can be downloaded as a pdf from our
website www.tfpl.com/training or to request a hard copy please contact the
training team on 020 7251 5522 or email [log in to unmask] A number of our
clients will be posted a hard copy in the next few weeks, if you are unsure
whether you're due to receive one drop me a line on [log in to unmask] .

Full details of all our courses are now available and can be booked on-line
on www.tfpl.com/training . Here is a list of those coming up in January and
February. You will see that we have a number of hot topic sessions that will
be developed throughout the year responding to the latest industry issues,
as well as the development of a number of new areas for training such as PSL
training, a suite of research courses, more courses in Glasgow and an
extended range of courses within all categories of our training programme.

If you have any questions about any of our courses we would be more than
happy to speak to you about availability, suitability, in-house delivery,
season tickets or whatever you need to know!
Call us on 020 7251 5522.

January 05

10 the City
12 PSL induction
17 copyright for corporate information professionals
19 hot topic - they are from mars we are from knowledge, internal
partnerships
20 internet search engines
20 FoIA readiness: just in time training
21 training the trainer (day 1)
24 KM lessons from leaders
25 writing for the web
26 PSL knowledge management: module one
31 introduction to records management

February 05

1 write and design web pages
2 information architecture: foundation programme
3 introduction to market research
7 business information on the internet: free versus fee
8 promoting records management within your organisation
9 PSL knowledge management: module two
9 introduction to records management (Glasgow)
11 training the trainer (day 2)
21/22 information audit
23 influencing your stakeholders
24 implementing records management
25 knowledge management: foundation programme
28 contract negotiation

Amy Millis
Training administrator
TFPL Ltd.
TFPL is an IDOX company

TFPL Ltd 17-18 Britton Street, London, EC1M 5TL
Tel + 44 (0)20 7251 5522 Fax + 44 (0)20 7251 8318

Sign up for TFPL job alerts to keep informed of any new exciting opportunities at
http://www.tfpl.com/temporary_recruitment/candidates/cjob_alert.cfm
http://www.tfpl.com/permanent_recruitment/candidates/pjob_alert.cfm
Confidentiality Notice
This message may contain information and/or attachments private and confidential to TFPL. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Any
information contained herein is not to be passed to any third party. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.
_________________________________________________________________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet.