"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God
is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Dr Madeleine Gray, in the foothills of God's golden county of Gwent

University of Wales, Newport/Prifysgol Cymru, Casnewydd

School of Humanities & Science/Ysgol y Dyniaethau a'r Gwyddorau

Caerleon Campus/Campws Caerllion, PO /Blwch Post 179

Newport/Casnewydd  NP18 3YG, Wales/Cymru

 Tel: +44 (0)1633.432675

'Even big collections of ordinary books distort space and time, as can readily be proved by anyone who has been around a really old-fashioned second-hand bookshop'.

History at University of Wales, Newport: http://timezone.newport.ac.uk
Gwent County History Association website: http://gwent-county-history-association.newport.ac.uk
Cistercian Way: http://cistercian-way.newport.ac.uk