Would this title be useful to anyone on this thread?  It's available at UToronto as page facsimiles and (not very good) OCR text:

Didron, Adolphe Napoleon; E.J. Millington and Margaret Stokes, trans., _Christian Iconography, or the History of Christian Art in the Middle Ages, Vol. I: The History of the Nimbus, the Aureole, and the Glory; Representations of the Persons of the Trinity_ (1886):  http://link.library.utoronto.ca/booksonline/digobject.cfm?Idno=95000265&CFID=3478371&CFTOKEN=72881763

Cheers,
Al Magary

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]