Dear
I am graduate on Engineering, Economy, and Management.
I live in Paris. I wish to do some research in Ecology
economy, Environmental Management, and join a team
about it. I am interested to develop parternship and
do some projects.
I am looking for some research team to work in this
subjects and wish to know if I could participate with
 this group to some academic research.
Do you know in your team or other someone interested
 about it?

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. ,
 Sincerely
Bala GANESSANE

To unsubscribe from this list please go to
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/industrial-ecology

or send the following command to [log in to unmask]
leave industrial-ecology