From: Kirkham, Andy (DSD) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 09 December 2004 09:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Forum relevancy

Aah the moral high ground, we've finally found it. Are we talking about
archaeology now, is that the relevant subject? (assuming we all know what it
means). Look when I'm too busy or not in the mood for forum babble I just
don't read the e-mails, an option which we all have I hope. Don't make me
handle my dictionary again to define forum for you, it's had enough
punishment already this week! Perhaps the forum mails should come with a
relevancy warning, after all there has always been a wide range of subject
matter. Is this viable or even relevant? I can already feel the communal
hand reaching to cover my mouth, so if anyone reading this really finds it
pointless or obnoxious just don't respond. Like a child I'll soon get bored
(then I'll have to go back to e-mailing "Wake up with Wogan".
Cheers - Andrew