And if you believe all that you read in DSMIV a socio-political text not a
dictionary or an encyclopedia, then you certainly are deluded, and I hope
that there is a cure somewhere through the deconstruction of such bizarre
deferential notions.

The true unknown is how the pysciatric proffession got away with writing
that crap in the first place.

Larry

>  bollocks!     I am quite aware of the psychiatric literature Madame,
> to the point that I will quite confidentally state that your statement
> is 100% false. There is such a  "Good deal of evidence" that THE
> authoritative publication of diagnostic criterion -- the DSM --
> continues to specify that ONLY SYMPTOMS should be the basis
> on which so-called mental illness is determined. Do you homework
> before you lecture me!  I did a thorough investigation of all of the
> DSM publications including the more recent DSM-IV-R and I can
> tell you that in each of the Forwards to the publications, there is a
> satement to the effect that: "the actual cause of the mental illness
> is still unknown". They've been saying the same thing for over 50
> years!
>

> You can JOIN or LEAVE the list from this web page.

are now located at: