Message(ps donna can you distribute to wwww thanx g)

Hi  all

Attached is the final version of the poster for this year's Psychology of Women Section prize for 2005, please display it around your departments/organisations and pass details onto anyone who might be interested.

If any of you are interested in the BPS Psychology of Women Section, please see below - it also has an E-mail announcement list.  We hope that this will be a useful forum for sharing information and publising events.  We do not intend to flood in-boxes!

  If you would like to post an announcement please e-mail Moira Maguire on [log in to unmask]  Announcements can relate to anything that is likely to be of interest to list-members: issues, conferences, talks, events, funding opportunities........

  Please pass on details of this list to colleagues and friends who may be interested.  Just send a blank e-mail to subscribe-pows- [log in to unmask]

  regards

  gill