-----Original Message-----
From: Accident and Emergency Academic List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of dave.j.fletcher
Sent: 04 December 2004 18:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Defining who will not survive out of hospital cardiac arrest

Mike
I think you will find that the majority of asystole we see in the community
is the result of poor response times.
An 8 minute call to arrival time is more specifically a call to monitoring
time of 12 minutes.  It's hardly surprising we see so little coarse VF on
arrival!
Regards
Dave Fletcher