I'd like to second Katarzyna--I think she's a great addition! Katja, can you send Katarzyna's contact details to Hilde ( [log in to unmask]) and me? Thanks! David

-----Original Message-----
From: Katja Lindqvist [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, 17 December 2004 1:04 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: I: nomination

Dear Acorners,

I'm a member of Acorn, and would like to nominate a candidate for membership. I got a reply from the normal email address recommending me sending an email to this address instead. Could it be forwarded to the network?

Sincerely,

Katja Lindqvist
Fil. dr, Företagsekonomiska institutionen, Stockholms universitet
PhD, Stockholm University School of Business
S-106 91Stockholm, Sweden
[log in to unmask] Tel. +39 334 129 4322

  _____