Wonderful website! Now, how about some goodies for us fans of the Romanesque. My incredibly uninformed, off-the-cuff impression of Romanesque Italy is that it's buried under centuries of "refashioning," unlike Romanesque France, where every village boasts an "abbatiale 12e siècle." I lived in Aosta many years ago and recall the wonderful Sant'Orso, but I haven't found many places like it elsewhere. Seems as though the Romanesque got buried under mounds of Baroque stuff. I'll even takes my lumps as long as they're served up with some good websites. Planning my mext trip...
MG

NetZero Gift Certificates
Give the gift of Internet access this holiday season.
http://www.netzero.com/give

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]