Hello Ox-users,

I am using the MS-VAR package for OX. When running a program using one
specific data-set (the programm works with other data sets saved in the same
format) I get the following error message:

"Use Create() first
No database sample selected yet.
No database sample selected yet.
No database sample selected yet.
No database sample selected yet.
No database sample selected yet.
No observations available in selected sample
e:\hmk\ox\include\MsvarEm.ox (458): Estimate
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Jonas Dovern\Eigene
Dateien\Uni\Final-Thesis\Data\Output\MS-VAR\MS-Selection.ox (37): main"

Does anybody know something about this Create() function? I was not able to
identify its function....Or did somebody have the same problem and can
provide a solution to me?

Jonas