From: Starlink development [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brad
Cavanagh
Sent: 18 November 2004 00:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Software Store & OS X

Can a note or something be put somewhere on the Software Store pages saying
something along the lines of "these packages will not work as downloaded
from
the Store on OS X, for more information please contact Brad Cavanagh..."?
I've
got a couple of emails from people who have downloaded the Mac OS X disk
image
and haven't found their favourite package (the latest was PSMERGE, which
I've
only just built five minutes ago), then go to the Store to try to download
it,
which then falls over in a screaming heap.

Cheers,
 Brad.