Hello Chris

See: www.foij.com/workshops

There is an FOI Workshop in London on Monday 6th December.

Best regards.

Lisa Braund

Privacy & Data Protection

Tel: +44 (0) 845 226 5723 Fax: +44 (0) 870 137 7871

Website: www.privacydataprotection.co.uk

Privacy & Data Protection publishes both Privacy & Data Protection journal and Freedom of Information journal - invaluable sources of news, articles and guidance for all those who work in the field of data protection, privacy and freedom of information.

Privacy & Data Protection Limited hosts two major annual UK events - the Annual Data Protection Compliance Conference and Workshop Series and the Annual Freedom of Information Conference.

Details of our Data Protection training courses in London, Birmingham and Manchester, are located at www.privacydataprotection.co.uk/training

Details of our Freedom of Information Workshops in London, Edinburgh and Glasgow are located at www.foij.com/workshops