My recent email to the list requesting information of work done on any scale, locally, nationally etc on the above topic,has produced a large amount of very interesting responses. The team at DCMS, MLA and Laser Foundation are extremely grateful to all those who responded and provided detailed reports and other references.

The response does show the good will of this profession, and the huge amount of work that goes on across the country that is little known about.

Thanks to all

Frances Hendrix
The Laser Foundation
Martin House Farm, Hilltop Lane