Last year many of you gave me advice about the protection of burgage
plots though the planning process. The site in Chipping Sodbury went to
appeal. We won the appeal largely on the grounds of the burgage plots
being important to the setting of the Conservation Area (and LBs). I
don't currently have an electronic version of the appeal Decision
(APP/P0119/A/04/1148109) but can send a copy if anyone is wants one.

Thank You
David Evans
Historic Environment Record Officer
01454 863649

This email and any files transmitted with it from South
Gloucestershire Council are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the South Gloucestershire Council
Postmaster at the address below.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been swept for the presence of computer viruses.