Dear List Member

First of all, apologies for cross-postings.

May I remind you about this important conference. The deadline for submission of abstracts (November 30th 2004) is fast approaching.

Research for Change: A Healthy Outcome for Primary Care?

March 2nd & 3rd, 2005, Fielder Centre, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, UK

This conference is jointly organised by the Centre for Research in Primary and Community Care (CRIPACC) and the Hertfordshire Primary Care Research Network Consortium (HertNet), both based at the University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, UK.

Key speakers who will provide a framework for discussion and exchange of ideas include:

Professor Sue Proctor, Professor of Nursing at St Bartholomew's School of Nursing and Midwifery, London, UK
Professor Christina R Victor, Head of School of Health and Social Care, University of Reading, UK
Dr Mary Kellett, Lecturer in Childhood Studies, Centre for Childhood, Development & Learning, The Open University, UK
Professor Trisha Greenhalgh, Professor of Primary Health Care, Royal Free and University College Medical School, London, UK

The conference is for health and social care clinicians, practitioners and managers, policy makers and researchers.

2nd Call for papers

Abstracts for oral or poster presentations are invited on the following themes:

Adolescent & child health
Cardio-vascular disease
Older people's health
Public and patient involvement
Public health
Women's health

The deadline for receipt of abstracts is 30th November 2004.

Booking a place

The cost of attendance is GBP220 for 2 days, including evening drinks reception and conference dinner, with other rates for reduced attendance and HertNet members.

For more information on submitting abstracts or booking a place, please go to the CRIPACC website at www.health.herts.ac.uk/cripacc or request a leaflet as an attachment or paper copy from me, Sue Hall.

Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon,

best wishes

Sue

Sue Hall
Research Administrator
HertNet (Hertfordshire Primary Care Research Network Consortium)
CRIPACC (Centre for Research in Primary and Community Care)
University of Hertfordshire
College Lane Campus
Hatfield
Herts
AL10 9AB
Tel: 01707 285214
Fax: 01707 285995
Email: [log in to unmask]
website: www.health.herts.ac.uk/hertnet
*Please note that I am normally in the office Monday-Thursday.