Dear colleagues,

UACES would like to advertise their next annual conference
as widely as possible, particularly in South East Europe.
They would be grateful if this call for papers could be
forwarded to any other research networks which might be
interested.

Thank you on their behalf
Patrick Overy
------------------------------

Re: UACES 35th Annual Conference and 10th Research Conference - The
European Union: Past and Future Enlargements, Zagreb

I am writing to ask if you would kindly advertise our Call for Papers to
your members, by advertising the details of the call via your email
network, newsletter and website if appropriate.

The conference page link is www.uaces.org/zagreb.htm and text on the
call is as follows:

35th Annual Conference and 10th Research Conference

The European Union: Past and Future Enlargements,
University of Zagreb, Croatia, 5-7 September 2005

CALL FOR PANELS AND PAPERS
Deadline: 14 February 2005

UACES invites proposals for individual papers or for pre-organised
panels of papers. We encourage contributions from all academic
disciplines, including law, economics, geography, history, sociology,
social policy and politics.  We also encourage papers from established
academics, practitioners and well-prepared postgraduate research
students.
The conference will look at past and future enlargements of the EU. As
well as research sessions, there will be keynote lectures and three
plenary sessions which will focus on the key themes of:

Identity and Diversity,
Enlarging Europe,
Croatia, South Eastern Europe and the EU
www.uaces.org/zagreb.htm

I hope that you will find details of this call relevant to the interests
of your members and that you will be able to advertise the details via
your via your email network, newsletter and website if
appropriate.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Anna Majewska
Marketing & Administrative Officer
UACES
King's College
Strand
London, WC2R 2LS
Tel: +44 20 7240 0206
Fax: +44 20 7836 2350
Email: [log in to unmask]
UACES Website:  <http://www.uaces.org> www.uaces.org

--- End Forwarded Message ---

----------------------
Patrick Overy
EDC Librarian

University of Exeter
Law Library
Amory Building
Rennes Drive
EXETER
EX4 4RJ
tel. (01392) 263356 fax.no. (01392)263196
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
internet http://www.ex.ac.uk/library/internet/eurostudies.html