Global Networks: A Journal of Transnational Affairs
Sent on behalf of Rebecca Wray  for Blackwell Publishing.
Lawrence

Global Networks
A Journal of Transnational Affairs
Edited by Alisdair Rogers, Steve Vertovec and Robin Cohen

Global Networks publishes high quality, peer-reviewed research on global networks, transnational affairs and practices and their relation to wider theories of globalization. The journal provides a forum for discussion, debate and the refinement of key ideas in this emerging field. The international team of editors are committed to open and critical dialogue and encourage the reasoned scrutiny of claims about the coming shape of the world.

FREE ARTICLES
Blackwell Publishing are pleased to offer a selection of FREE online articles from Global Networks. Simply follow the links below to read them.

Chains and Networks, Territories and Scales: Towards a Relational Framework for Analyzing the Global Economy
Peter Dicken, Philip F. Kelly, Kris Olds and Henry Wai-chung Yeung
http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/links/doi/10.1111/1471-0374.00007/abs/

Small Worlds and the New 'Social Physics'
John Urry
http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/links/doi/10.1111/j.1471-0374.2004.00083.x/abs/

'Spatializing' Knowledge Communities: Towards a Conceptualization of Transnational Innovation Networks
Neil M Coe and Timothy G Bunnell
http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/links/doi/10.1111/1471-0374.00071/abs/

Towards a Geography of Transnational Spaces: Indian Transnational Communities in Australia
Carmen Voigt-Graf
http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/links/doi/10.1111/j.1471-0374.2004.00079.x/abs/

REGISTER FOR E-ALERTS
Join our FREE email alerting service and we'll send you tables of contents (with links to abstracts) each time a new issue of Global Networks is published.
1. Visit www.blackwell-synergy.com and register
2. Go to My Synergy and click on the Email Alerts tab
3. Select Global Networks and submit

Lawrence D. Berg, D.Phil.
Canada Research Chair
Director, Centre for Human Rights, Diversity & Identity
http://www.chrdi.org

Okanagan University College, Kalamalka Campus
7000 College Way, Vernon, B.C., Canada, V1B 2N5
Voice:  +1 250 545-7291 ext. 2264;  Fax: +1 250 545-3277
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.chrdi.org/ldb/index.htm
http://www.chairs.gc.ca/web/chairholders/viewprofile_e.asp?id=972

Editor: The Canadian Geographer/Le Géographe canadien
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/cg

Co-Editor: ACME: An International E-Journal for Critical Geographies
http://www.acme-journal.org

Commissioning Editor: Praxis (e)Press
http://www.praxis-epress.org

Watch for the new University of British Columbia - Okanagan, September 2005
http://www.okanagan.ubc.ca