Dear all,

my review of

Jennifer Wallace (2004) Digging the Dirt. The Archaeological Imagination.
London: Duckworth.

has now been published at
http://hsozkult.geschichte.hu-berlin.de/rezensionen/2004-4-138

I am announcing this here because I wrote the text originally with arch-
theory in mind but then found what I think is a better place for it.

You may notice that my review on H-Soz-u-Kult, which is a major German
internet project for the historical disciplines, is the first in the
category "Ur- und Fruehgeschichte" (pre- and protohistory). Since they are
happy to publish in English there is loads of scope here for others to
publish archaeological reviews too.

Do have a look at what they are offering (if you have some command of
German you are likely to be impressed!).

all best, Cornelius