Von: Pierre Guillet de Monthoux
An: Jürgen Bergmann ; [log in to unmask]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 21. November 2004 08:23
Betreff: Re: aesthetic reseach

that fits perfectly well
and let me at the same time
congratulate us all of having jürgen amongst us
our kreis is indeed getting more and more informed
since j. is mr business theatre par excellence... he and his spouse ran the biggest conference on theatre for business for many important years
pierre

Pierre Guillet de Monthoux
School of Business
Stockholm University