On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:44:59 +0100
Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Steve

I'm planning to create a LVM with one massive partition for our SE. With
reguard to XFS, we have another RAID system connected to our group
backup server. We have configured it with LVM and jfs (from IBM), the
only problem we have discovered with jfs is that there is no quota
support yet, for this particular application this is not a problem as we
don't want to quota that particular partition.  However, I did look at
XFS as an alternative to jfs but I discovered that it isn't supported by
Redhat Enterprise 3.2 which is the operating system we are using.  I am
wondering if this is true of Scientific Linux as well i.e. not
supporting XFS.

Mark.