Stephen,

A comment on Maria's VOMS planning

Maria's plans for VOMS are currently under review. Unfortunately the entries
in her plan are not (yet) official LCG dates. Much of the activity has been
concentrating on the User Registration part rather than the dynamic AuthZ
VOMS/LCAS/LCMAPS technology. We need to push on this (and consider the
merits of deploying in GridPP before LCG does it)

Dave

Dr David Kelsey
Particle Physics Department
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory